Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Decided to post after a long time ~

School ~ School ~ School ~ as usual , joined japanese class ~ so monday and tuesday will be busy in school ~

Tml is Wednesday ~ dunno wad happen , de school PE has been cancelled , and be replaced by some amazing race at sentosa ~ boring ~ I WAN MY PE BACK ~ T_T

Played Monster Hunter Freedom 2 with wenqi they all , thx alots guy , for helping me to make tigarex armour na ~ =D

Just Realize , Me and John had not run for 2 times le ~ I WAN TO GET THIN ~ -punch my tummy-

Haiz ~ Karlyn Chan at NZ ne ~ Time different is 5 hrs ~ so i can hardly see her anymore ne ~ It is lik when i sleep at midnight , she wake up ... she sleep , i jus in de evening ~ but daijiobu ~ i will wait on ~

Anyway , karlyn Chan ~ thx for msging me all along ~ Lurve u so much ne ~ Miss u so much too ~ T_T ~ -sit down and wait-

Hai Hai ~ this is where i stop ~ hope i will post again next time ne ~ Cya , minna san ~

No comments: