Thursday, September 13, 2007

What a day ~ haiz ...

Ohaiyo gozaimasu , minna-san ~

Yesterday was kinda make me excited ... hahaz ... Went to get my Cool Electric guitar from dizzy ~ .... although was his birthday but i no money go out T_T .... anyway ... happy belated birthday dizzy ... and today ... jia jia birthday , if i am nt wrong ... happy birthday ... lol ...

Came back to yan rui's house , cause i stayed over for nights ... since it is kinda bored at home , alone as usual .... lol ... first thing do here ... take out my guitar and play on it .... random playin ... cause i dunno how to play actualli .. ahahahahahahaz ...

This morning , alex and justin came over ... wanted play dota together ... but justin had a pirated warcraft so cant play ... what a loser right ? buy original lah ~ lol ... Somemore steal my honey stars and eat ~ RAWR ~

Ja Minna san ~ To be continued cause it is still early ... =X .. ^_^


Gonbanwa , minna-san ~

Was Rotting till late afternoon , melvin suddenly pm me , ask me go celebrate jia jia b'day ... so okay since i nothing to do so i go .... lol ... have my usual outlooks and went out ~ ooo ... meet them have curry rice ~ ...

Then went to manga oasis to take a sit , drank a glass of root beer float ^_^ .... cool ... the ice cream was so nice ... ahahahahaz .....

Getting late and went home == ... so tired ~ .... hahaz .... nvm ... rest for de day ....

Ja , oyasumi minna-san~ have good night and ice cream dreamz ~ ahahahahahaz ~ =D ....

Bless myself if i can post next time , in case i too lazy ... ahahhaaz ... .~~~~~~~

No comments: